2022 Honda Power HSS1332ATD
Features may include:
- Track drive, with adjustable auger height
- Clears 32" wide, 2750 lb./min
- Throws snow up to 56 feet
- Self propelled, hydrostatic drive
- Electric start (ATD only)
Powerful, easy to start Honda GX engine
- The commercial grade Honda GX390 OHV engine offers plenty of power to churn through the snow. Starting is easy - even in cold weather.
Electric Start - No plug in required (HSS1332ATD only)
- Automotive-style DC electric key starting makes your snow blower even easier. Comes standard with recoil pull-start, for back up purposes. Available on the HSS1332ATD.
Exceptional throwing distance: 56 ft. max.
- Two-stage snow blowers use a fast spinning impeller in the discharge duct to throw snow faster and farther. The HSS1332 has a larger impeller diameter for increased snow removal - offering throwing distances that exceed many competitors.
Clears up to 2750 pounds per minute
- The HSS928 can handle large snowfalls with ease.
31.9" clearing width, 21.7" clearing height
- The HSS1332 can handle large snowfalls with ease.
Track drive offers the best traction and control available
- Dual track drive provides exceptional traction through most snow conditions. Pliable, low temperature rubber tracks with sure-gripping cleats, providing solid traction and ideal balance. Perfect for complete control on inclines, rough or uneven ground, and icy conditions. Provides a stable platform for attacking hard packed snow and ice.
Auger Height Control: Variable auger heights for unbeatable clearing ability.
- The all-new auger height control lever allows you to easily adjust auger housing height with just the press of a thumb. Variable positions let you choose the best height for different surface conditions. Raise the auger for uneven clearing surfaces. Or lower the auger to clear down to the pavement or cut through hard packed snow - without riding up on the snow being removed. The auger height control gives you the ability to match the snow blower to your needs.
Hydrostatic drive: Pick the right speed for you, with an easy single lever control
- Control of forward and reverse speed is simplicity itself with Honda's hydrostatic transmission. Just move the lever forward or backward to go in the direction you want, at the speed you want. Infinitely variable speed means it's easy to pick a speed to match your snow conditions and personal preference. There's no shifting, and the ground speed doesn't affect the auger rotation speed. It's easy to control, and virtually maintenance free.
Electric Joystick Chute Control: Easy to adjust snow distance and direction
- The all-new electric 4-direction joystick chute control lets you reposition the chute on the go. With up to 198 degrees of rotation, the joystick chute control allows you to clear snow faster and more efficiently.
Fingertip steering: easy control, even with the engine off
- Left and right control levers provide easy and intuitive steering control. The steering control levers also provide easy movement and transport, even with the engine off. Just pull and hold both levers for neutral, then easily roll the snow blower.
- The HSS1332 offers ergonomically-designed controls for operator convenience and safety. Controls are conveniently laid out and easy to reach.